Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

After watching DOTDOTDOT...

...I have to love it. I mean, sure, it's just spacebar, but it's awesome! Think, Canabalt is one button!

Stick Figure Smash Xmas Stick Figure Smash Xmas

Very good!

I like this game! It's very original, the music is entertaining, and I love the concept overall.

Imbossible Imbossible

GGAAHHG!

There are SO MANY glitches in this game. Good concept, fail on creation.

Photogrounds Photogrounds

Awesome!

The simplicity of this game was what made it fantastic. The only downside is I have crappy reaction times! XD

Loved Loved

OHMAHGOD!

Dude, I loved this more than any other artful game I've ever played. Thank you, for you have done us ALL a service!

DEAD TOWN DEAD TOWN

Dude, I love this!

Who cares what other people are saying? I mean, you made the front page, did they? No, they didn't. Keep up the good work! I love zombie games!

Looming Looming

Oh... My... God...

I am amazed! This game has the subtle truth that we have no clue what is beyond earth. I'm sure you had a great time creating the story and the map!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Wickednessalicious

This game was awesome! Dude, you really caught the retro, pixelated style of old-school gaming and brought it back from the grave. "Wickednessalicious is the highest award that I, FethrdWlf, ever give to others. Congratulations, because you're more of a genius than a hundred other Flash game makers on Newgrounds.

!Hungry Blocks! !Hungry Blocks!

Wooo!

I liked it, but I suck at it. I only got rank "M".

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Wickednessalicious

I love original games that repeat themselves... so original that each time I just had deja vu about having deja vu... if you know what I mean.